skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bonnie Blog
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Testing Posting a Photo
I am testing posting a photo.
This shows a small girl looking for seashells at the sea shore.
This worked very nicely.
It was a cold day that day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The New Martha Blog
A Guest Blog from a Trip to Kenya
2 weeks ago
Lisabeeen Homeroasted Coffee
Decades, Decadence, Decafs
8 years ago
Mercury News Sharks
Doug Wilson: Tomas Hertl on track to be ready for regular season
10 years ago
Veggie Queen Adventures
View My Blog on The Veggie Queen Website
15 years ago
KSRO's The Drive
Kathy Van Riper Book Information
16 years ago
sweetmarias weblog
BiteClubEats3
Thanksgiving Coffee Company Blog
Subscribe To BonBonnie
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
▼
April
(4)
Early on one frosty morning
Testing Posting a Photo
I'm a Complainer
I want my kids to write, so should I
About Me
Bonnie P.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment